Most articles in this blogs are meant to explore the topic of agile software development for medical devices in a systematic way. Here’s the table of contents I’m following. Articles without links are unpublished yet.
- Handling regulations
- Regulatory Quality and Product Quality
- Handling quality-related records in practice
- What about SOUPs?
Project & iteration management
- Process hints for architecting safe medical devices
- Architectural ideas worth considering
- Guidelines for building a culture that promotes good architecture
- Automated tests that can run in the build
- Automated tests that require human supervision
- On manual tests